Thursday, June 24, 2010

Enroute to St. Louis

Here I sit at the airport in Phoenix (Sky Harbor) waiting on yet another flight.  This time it's back to St. Louis via Salt Lake City.  Mom is in the chemo isolation ward at Saint Louis University Hospital for her third, and final, month long stay.  I'll be landing in St. Louis around midnight and then drive an hour south to Farmington.  In the morning I'll drive back up to the hospital at SLU and sit with mom until dad arrives after work later in the afternoon then I'll head back to their house and repeat daily
This has been a travel intensive year so far: Today is the third trip to St. Louis/Farmington, the wedding trip to Baltimore/Poconos/NYC/Philly, to El Paso and Albuquerque for work and Memorial Day in Malibu.all since February.  I need to spend more time in the woods camping and less time in airports and on airplanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment